About Thomas W. Miller
I believe in providing results and measuring objectives. The saying goes, “That which is measured sees results.” It’s true. You have to know where you’re starting from to know where you want to go.
I apply the above to how I interact with co-workers, friends, clients and oversee projects.
If you believe the same, then we’ll be great friends may make some money along the way.
- Make it count.
- Don’t look back on your life and wish “I should have said…”
- Others should look up to you for guidance, not see you as a nuisance.
- Be a leader, stand up, and stand strong.
- Take initiative. Be proactive, not reactive.
- Take responsibility for the good things you do, and the bad.
- Have morals, and stick to them. (Be consistent)
- Remember: Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.